Yup, good times. And in case you didn't catch Bryant's comment, there was a candy bar on the line for the winner. We thought it was reason enough at the time. Bryant may be regretting that decision.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
In the middle of the night...
So, I work nights at a hospital. And sometimes I don't get very much sleep. That particular combination can leave me very...well... slap happy. And sometimes we have very strange conversations. Like the one with the conclusion: "So, if you feed a duck a pigeon.... it will explode??" Yep. Good times. Sometimes we make bets. Like 'if one of those 10 units types little c big E negative (transfusion jargon), then I will buy you dinner. If not, then you'll buy me dinner'. That was a dumb bet (which I didn't think through very well), but it was fun. And we do always have fun. Here's what we just did:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much time to re-connect with you
ReplyDeleteLuxury Gourmet Hampers
David Jones Christmas Baskets
Christmas Hamper baskets Sydney 2015
First Class Christmas baskets online
Inspired and lovely
hugs,
Lucy
*****************************